Monday, August 25, 2014

Voicecommand image file and controlling electronics with your voice

With the introduction of the Raspberry Pi B+, a lot of people are finding image files aren't working unless updated first. Because of this, I went ahead and made a fresh image file for voicecommand on Raspbian that is A/B/B+ compatible.

You can download it at:
https://mega.co.nz/#!MM8W1JxR!4PlZ_1-dumasDUCYRI4LuiBwEJgtqhfoin0R8ls90NQ

I've also taken the liberty of putting wiringPi and pilight on it. This means it's easier than ever to control electronics with your voice (I'll post more on that later).
You can read more about it at the hackaday projects page here.

And here is a quick video demo:

Consider donating to further my tinkering since I do all this and help people out for free.



Places you can find me

No comments:

Post a Comment